Assignments

1. What is aperture, shutter speed and ISO? – aperture means control of depth of filed.  shutter speed is how the image you want to appear. iso means your film speed or lighting  conditions.
  2. When would you need to change your ISO? – when shooting low light conditions?
  3. What is aperture and shutter priority settings? – on the aperture value you set. Having complete control over aperture means control over depth of field. shutter priority mode works just like aperture priority, in the sense that it gives you complete control over shutter speed while making all the other settings automatically, according to the selected value.
  4. What are AF modes how do you change them? –  autofocus modes like One-shot AF, Servo AF and AI Autofocus. All of these modes have different uses, depending on subject and situation.
  5. Why do your need to meter the light to get the right exposure? a light meter measures the amout of lighting you want.
  6. What is white balance and why would you need to change it? to copy images as in if it was real life.
  7. What is depth of field and what is the difference between shallow and good?
  8. What are drive modes and metering modes? – in a camera there is 3 modes in total and each of them have different names.
  9. What is exposure compensation? – it’s a way of adjusting your exposure into a way your camera likes it perfect?

Man And nature.

Shallow depth of field.

imagine Projection

Triptych

mirror image

MAKE A LOGO FOR YOUR BRAND

Collage

File Format

JPEG stands for Joint Photographic Experts Group, an international organization that standardized the format during the late 1980s and early 1990s. It’s the go-to file format for digital images — and it has been ever since photographers began snapping and storing images on digital cameras and other reprographic devices. And A jpeg is also used for exporting images.

Portable Network Graphics files (PNGs) are compressible and like JPEGS, can handle 16 million colors. They’re mostly used for web graphics, logos, charts, and illustrations, rather than high-quality photographs, because they take up more storage space than JPEGs. One thing PNGs offer that JPEGs don’t is the ability to handle graphics with transparent backgrounds. A PNG format also stands for portable network  graphics.

What is a Tiff in adobe photoshop a Tiff stands for tagged image file format and are also used for good high quality photographs Tiff are also good for retaining detailed images they are also know for good resolution.

A Gif is a animated picture made up from loops in photos. The format that gif uses is 8 bits of color to create a gif. There’s also more higher quality gif that can tell more Complex stories . Gif also stands for graphics interchange format there also some gif that are nothing but a type of image file.

A Raw file format is a Digital negative  A Raw file is more better for highly detail images and is 3-4 times bigger than a full size Jpeg. A Raw file format are also know for a type of raster file format.

Block Print

Shopping Spree

Canon EOS R5 Mirrorless Camera with 24-105mm f/4 Lens

Pelican 1615AirTP Wheeled Hard Case with TrekPak Divider Insert System…

Peak Design Carbon Fiber Travel Tripod

Canon RF 100-500mm f/4.5-7.1 L IS USM Lens

SanDisk 128GB Extreme PRO CFexpress Card Type B

Subtotal $10,850.84

I have chosen gun violence because I have lost a family member to gun violence.

Football player Oscar Garcia

Untitled-2

^ click on link

Wassily Kandinsky

sandy Skoglund

As shadows start to lurk in my room I wonder if there’s something!

Motion blur

1. shake camera
  2. Change to AV mode
  3. chnage ISO
  4. experiment with different lighting
  5. have fun!!

Book face

10 ways to get into photography.

1 see an art. show.

2 shoots for a holiday theme

3 join a photo walk.

4 go to the movies.

5 take self-portrait.

6 tell a story in 5 pictures.

7 shoot your family.

8 look 360.

9 learn new lighting.

10  read art

diptych

poster

Carrer tree !

1. Which photography related career(s) are you most interested in? -shooting for real estate.
  2. After doing some research on the career, what are some of the job responsibilities? –  i think its a good side hustle because you can charge 200-400 dollars just for taking pictures but you need to be there on time have a good camera and know how to use your camera and  you at least need to have some experience with photography like take classes
  3. What is the basic salary (in the location you would like to live in)?   between 50,000- 150,000 year
  4. What interests you about this field? its a great side hustle to make extra money and i think i will probably do this in my future.
  5. What education and skills would you need to get a good job in the field? need to have experience you also need to know your ways with cameras basic knowledge.

Low key lighting

Resume

Untitled-1

photomontage

screen printing research

1. The design is created. choose what you want to put on the shirt
  2. The screen is prepared. get everything you need
  3. The emulsion is exposed.
  4. The emulsion is washed off, creating the stencil.
  5. The item is prepared for print. have someone help you put the screen on
  6. The ink is pressed through the screen onto the item. have them press it down

food photography

1. working with people can work

2.  change up your style time to time

3.  focus and do stuff to catch peoples attention in pictures by using details

4. use as much natural light as possible

5.  use shallow depth of field in some pictures like portraits

6. use as much lighting as possible

7. you can also use un focus the camera to get a blur affect

8.  when doing this light is everything to use most food photography are the best at this

9. have fun

10. be very creative

light painting

whats in your head

micro lens

law flat

theme based photo story

https://new.express.adobe.com/published/urn:aaid:sc:VA6C2:13a8fb57-1fa1-49fb-b1bb-710d2b7da53a?promoid=Y69SGM5H&mv=other

multiply exposure flash

diptych opposites

Old school style              modern style

hands free montage

Logo

I Think A.I has gotten out of control I can even say it for myself I think A.I can lead to bigger problems in the

world and what I mean is that A.I can be used for criminals and by that they can use smart technology to

do harmful things and now A.I is using it for photography and photography is whole different subject

it is interesting because sometime in the future I can tell A.I to edit picture for me so I also think it can be used for good as well.

fashion photo

pick a something.

This assignment would be my favorite because it has a lot meaning to it why because their millions of people who die all around the world to gun violence and this is a big issue in our world.

business photography